This section provides information to students from partner institutions who want to come to uOttawa on an exchange or who are already here on exchange. If you wish to study in a full degree program, graduate diploma or certificate, see International Students.
How to apply:
To successfully complete the exchange process please follow these steps:
- Step 1: Getting started
- Step 2: Preparing your application
- Step 3: Planning for departure
- Step 4: Studying at uOttawa
- The application process for 2013-2014 is now available in the Section Step 2: Preparing your application.
- Please note that the deadline for submission of complete applications for an exchange during the academic year, Fall AND/OR Winter, is March 31.
- Join our group on Facebook: uOttawa Bureau International Office
The University of Ottawa has student exchange partnerships with more than 250 institutions in more than 50 countries. We welcome more than 300 exchange students each year.
Note: We have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information in this Web site. However, the University of Ottawa can change rules and procedures at any time, without notice.