Visiting our campus
The International Office is the first point of contact for requests involving international delegations that wish to visit our campus. Our role is to offer advice to visiting delegations, search for common areas of interest with administrators or faculty, and to facilitate the eventual planning and logistics of delegation visits.
- We require 4-6 weeks advanced notice for international visit requests
- During the summer months (May-August) many academics are away conducting research and therefore not all requests can be accommodated
Requesting to visit uOttawa
- Please download our International Visit Request Form (.xlsx)
- Complete, save, and email the completed form to our International Relations Officer
- If you are unable to complete the International Visit Request Form please send your request details by email
- All requests are acknowledged upon receipt
In some cases Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) requires a letter of invitation from the Canadian Institution in order to process visas for visiting delegations. Once your visit request is approved please consult the CIC website for the details required on such letters and email this information to the International Office.